Sunday, January 15, 2012

We Have Video!


     I received a text from Mike last night saying something about hating to edit fishing footage. He complained that it made him want to fish. If the sun shines I want to fish. Heck! If the sun rises, I want to fish!
On our first trip of the year, Mike carried both his Cannon SLR with  the new lens and the GoPro. If you follow this blog, you have already seen what the new lens is capable of with stills. I could not wait to see what the video footage looked like. Well the wait is over and once again, Mike worked his magic and the footage is fantastic.
     Let me preface the viewing of this short video with one small note: I am not a professional videographer. Mike is. I have a theory that if you are not in the trees at some point; you are not fishing hard enough. With that said Mike fishes harder than anyone I know. He has caught more trees with my flies than any other person that I know, and this would include my own children. Don’t worry I am getting better with the camera each trip. It won’t be long before you all get to witness some of what I have been watching for the past several years.
      For now, you will only get to see me fishing as hard as I can. It was a nice tree. I let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment