Sunday, January 22, 2012

Southern Culture On the Fly



Sometimes I find different websites or blogs that I cannot wait to share with my fishing buddies. This week, I found another one of those sites. I follow a blog dedicated to the fiberglass fly rod.( I will address them in a future post) They do a great job of sharing different products and websites with their followers. This week they mentioned Southern Culture On the Fly. This online magazine chronicles the fly fishing opportunities and destinations from the southeastern region of the United States. Along with some fantastic photography, there is some exciting video and some very well written articles. If you love to fly fish as much as we do here, I would suggest signing up for your free subscription. It is well worth your time.
Check out their latest issue here: http://www.southerncultureonthefly.com/scof_winter2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment