Friday, October 21, 2011

RMNP Video

As I have already posted and described, my trip to Rocky Mountain National Park was surreal. There were very few closed mouth moments. The grandeur of the place is incredible. It has been almost three months and I am still digesting my trip. I am also planning my next one!
I was fortunate that Steve had his video camera along to record the events of my first true back packing adventure into the high country. I have trout fished since I was old enough to walk, but this trip made me feel as if I had come full circle in my fly fishing life.
 I think the most overused word on television is "unbelievable!" If I just watched it, it was believable. I truly try to avoid using the word. However, many of you will think that the title of this video is just that-unbelievable. I am sorry it has taken so long to post this.

Please excuse the stupid grin that never leaves my face and some of the idiotic things I say. I hope you enjoy the scenery and the fish as much as I did. I want to thank Steve and Wes one more time. It sure didn't suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment